Something of me


My name is Camila. I am a student of Geography. I live with my parents. I'm a cat's lover! I have three cat: Mino, Ro and Pía.  Mino has 3 years old. He is my little son, no my cat. Ro is a cat so cute! and I bought a Pía this summer. She is a Siamese cat. Is beautiful! I spend my free time dancing tango. I make class in a academy. Also, I made sport. I ran 5k three times a week. I went up in the San Cristobal hill running every sunday during this summer and began practice boxing, but a injured in my knee, prevents me continue doing it.

Bye :3

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Claudia,

    I also have a cat but he thinks he is a small furry human. His name is Kat.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ahahaha My name is Camila! not Claudia :C !

    ResponderEliminar