A Book by Casuality

Hi everyone!

Today I will speak about any book I like. I began read when I was in the secondary education. The books that  give  for obligation in the school bored me. As I don't had many friends, I used  my free time in read. I went to the Biblioteca de Santiago after of class. I took books to learn things new. My favorites sections were of the astrology, history, religion, esoterics, poetry and historical novels. this way, I found a book that I found very interesting. It is "Dios y Dioses, Historia religiosa del hombre". Your writter is Antonio Bentué. I read this book in the year 2008. I´m not a person religious, I´m a agnostic person, but from the historical and social context, the evolution of the religion always I was interested. The book speak of the primitives religions, pagans and catholicism. The analysis that make Bentué is a interesting from the standpoint of social and anthropological.

I don't think that someone wish read this book because is no popular. I neither it would read in this moment ahaha, but  before, I had hunger of knowledge and this book came to my by casuality.

1 comentario:

  1. Sounds interesting. I recently read a book called The Journey of Man which is about DNA. It's not the sort of thing I usually read but it was very interesting. Sometimes it's good to have a change:)

    ResponderEliminar