A song like me


Hi! :D


Hi! Today I want speak about a song I like me.  This song is “Threads” by Portishead.  This Briton group musician is one of my favorite.  I love voice of Beth Gibbons! It so beautiful!  I love all your Cds. Portishead is a far too my favorite group.

The first time I heard this song, was looking in youtube a film Danish, German and French called “Antichrist”. Really, this film has nothing to do with the song, but in youtube have a video that hung out and seemed to have much to do.

The style of music this song is trip-hop, this encompassed a different forms of the slow electronics music or “downtempo”. The trip hop is very important in the scene of the underground of Bristol.


Here I give the video the Threads and a image of the Antichrsi movie, that all this is somewhat complex but worth watching.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario