Ambition!


Hello!

The truth is that I would not know say who is my ambition. This is very difficult for me. I don't know why hahaha

I could say that I would like to travel around the world, Know countries as Egypt, Iran, Irak and all middle East because I like the history and the ancient culture from this zones or also I could say that I would like to have many heel shoes because are my fetish ahaha but no, no are this my ambitions.

My ambition is less materialist in some way. I´m a simple person, dreamer! my ambition is I want to make what I like, change the things in some way and be happy with this. I learned that the simples things, the little gestures can create changes in the persons and in yours worlds. Help the hopeless. Give an encouragement and with this, create changes. The geografy allow me to make bigger thing. But there is that to start from it little.

My ambition is be happy doing this and more. I do not pretend change all the world but perhaps  if improve mine and the that we I can.

I don´t have a referent for made this. I don´t know why I whish. Only I want it. I think an ambition should  be satisfy something in the soul. In my case, this is improve as person and I get things for pleasure no for wait for something in return.

I hope you understand what I meant ahaha I did not know how to express :(

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario