Film



Hi!

Today, I'd like  you to write about a film.

The last film I saw at the cinema was Ice Age: Continental Drift or Ice Age 4! Hahaha This is a one of my favorite saga. I love animated movies for children! I enjoyed every one of the parts. 

I saw the film in in July of last year, for the winter holidays in the Cine Mundo Alameda. I went with my nephew.  Because we were in vacation, the cinema was packed! we did row over two hours and we bought tickets to the last function, at 9 pm. We arrived at the cinema at 4 pm. We did time eating ice cream and Cajita Feliz in Mc Donals because they had toys ice age. It was worth all the waiting. We have fun and laugh a lot.

The film starts with that Scrat (the squirrel) inadvertently causes the break up of Pangaea, in their struggle to keep his beloved acorn. Then, the protagonists Sid (sloth), Diego (smilodon), Manny (mammoth), Ellie (mammoth) and Morita (mammoth) go through many adventures. Even Sid, Manny and Diego are captured by pirates smals mammals.

This movie is very entertaining! is fast and time flies by much laughter. At least, I think so that's why I recommend ahaha. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario