A beach

Hi!

In generally, I don't like the beach nor coastal climate nor the sand nor nothing. For general, I prefer go a beach in the winter more than in summer. This because I don't like the summer, nor heat, nor people nor swimsuit ahaha. In winter, there is less people. In cloudy days and with cold, you see all more prettier. you can feel more things,  as tranquillity to walk for the edge of the beach or sit in the sand a looking to the sea. As I don't like the beach, I don't know many beachs, and the that I know, are not very prettier.
A I like, is called "Las Conchitas". This is in Quintero. This is a little beach. For the geomorfology, occur strong currents, like this that not is a beach for bathe. This is surrounded for Eucalypthus and  there are a black birds that always are making noise.  Above, there is a little wood. I go to (or I was to) the beach to sit in the sand until I boring, take out shell and eat heart-shaped puff pastry. Before, I was  to  two time in the year. But from the 2009 I did not go. In the winter es very beautiful. The sound of the waves is more strong. It was rich take tea in the cold days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario